TurboHire has created a detailed 2020 Global Recruitment Report for Recruiters, CHROs, HR Managers and the whole of Talent Acquisition industry to give a better insight into the scene of Recruitment, pre and post-pandemic era. Update on the hits and misses of 2020, a historical year that brought about major changes in the way hiring had previously been done.
Bonus! The second part of this Report is coming up which will be an extensive study on the Future Of Recruitment Report 2021.
Hiring During Covid-19
The global pandemic of 2020 has profoundly changed the macroeconomic scene and the talent hunting market within a short period of time. So, what does the future hold for the recruitment industry, what should we expect? For some talent obtaining groups, the pandemic has implied diminished headcounts, re-imagined group capacities, and downshifts in cycles and needs; for other people, it’s implied multiplying down on recruiting in the midst of incoming of numerous and inbound applications.
The difficulties ahead for hiring might be changing, yet the difficulties themselves aren’t going anyplace. And keeping in mind that we can’t foresee the future, we can offer a bird’s-eye perspective on main concerns, activity plans, and aggregate worries that may assist you with a better understanding of the scene we’re actually acclimating to, evaluate your organization’s place in that scene, and envision what may lie ahead of you. It’s as significant as ever to keep a heartbeat on the business at this moment.
Global Recruitment Report 2020: Table Of Content
The Global Recruitment Report 2020 is a detailed study on the hiring trends of the past, that is, 2018-2019, and the present, that is, 2020, and their impact on Recruitment. In order to endure the coming decade, human resources managers need to remain on the ball and use underestimated aptitudes.
- Top 5 Recruitment Trends of 2018-2019: In 2018-19 Recruiters were included innovative trends to attract the best talents. The top 5 Hiring Trends that were implemented successfully during this time were as follows:
- Inbound Recruitment
- Greater focus on Employee Wellness
- Talent Pool
- Humanizing the recruitment process
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
2. Top 5 Recruitment Trends of 2020: In 2020, digital advances in hiring practices undoubtedly played a hand, and this interruption gives no indications of easing back as we enter the new decade. In a nutshell, the top 5 Hiring Trends of the year 2020 are as follows:
- Remote Hiring and Onboarding
- Hybrid Jobs
- Artificial Intelligence for Talent Identification
- Employer Branding
- Changing demand landscape
3. Artificial Intelligence For Talent Identification: Artificial Intelligence has developed from an unsure future dream to a developing set-up of moderate and simple to utilize HR applications. A work environment of things to come will be made of a dynamic, quick, and computerized condition that can satisfy various necessities productively. With the approach of AI innovation, the customary employing measure has been moved up to brilliant enrolling that fuses AI.
Let us indulge more in the genuine use instances of AI in hiring and recruitment. We should perceive how it will affect and carry change to business results:
- Candidate Screening
- Candidate Matching
- Resume Updates
4. The Changing World Order – Post Pandemic Era: After a decrease in hiring activity because of the pandemic, recruiting in India expanded by 35 percent between April and June, as per a LinkedIn report. The report demonstrated that competition among competitors for jobs has multiplied contrasted to six months ago, with the average number of candidates per post posted on LinkedIn expanding from around 90 in Jan 2020, to 180 in June 2020.
5. The Growth Of Remote Hiring: Technology is at the core of remote hiring, and remote hiring has scaled exponentially in the last 12 months. However, to source, screen, interview, and recruit potential candidates for all intents and purposes, you need the correct recruiting tools that empower you to interface with potential candidates from various geographic areas. Not only that, but remote hiring also requires the prefabrication of your existing strategies, equipment of the right skills, and altering the existing recruitment techniques.
Don’t Miss Out On These Benchmark Statistics Of 2020
With regards to recruitment and hiring technologies, the benchmark statistics for 2020 include:
- More than 98% of fortune 500 companies make use of recruitment and hiring software. Source: Jobscan’s research
- 78% of companies say that making use of an Applicant Tracking System or any recruitment technology makes it easier to find better talent. Source: Career Builder
- 68% of recruiting managers and professionals believe that the best way to improve hiring activity over the next 5 years is by investing in new and more developed recruiting technology. Source: LinkedIn
- 94% of recruiters and hiring professionals say their using recruitment software has positively impacted their hiring process. Source: Capterra’s research
Download The Report!
Volume 2 Coming Soon
There is a second part to this Report coming up which will be an extensive & detailed study on the Future Of Recruitment Report 2021. The upcoming report will include the top 5 Recruitment Trends and 8 key Predictions foretold for 2021 and, also how Internal Recruitment is going to increase in the coming years.